Selling your home and want to ensure you’re protected, and also getting a good deal on your conveyancing?
Fixed fees and quality advice comes standard with Solicitor conveyancing from Mr Conveyancer.
If you are selling your home or property, contact the team from Mr Conveyancer today and ensure your Vendor’s Statements (Section 32) and Contract of Sale are of high quality. We help sellers ensure they are well protected, reducing the risk of the purchaser pulling out of the sale and we do it on genuine conveyancing costs for selling homes.
Features of using Mr Conveyancer for your property sale:
- Fixed-fee conveyancing with no surprises
- Simple and convenient conveyancing services provided by experienced legal professionals
- Complete solution from contracts to completion of sale
- Transparent and clear communication throughout the sale process
- Hassle-free conveyancing that is streamlined and professional
We can assist with the following elements of your property sale today:
- Fast preparation of your Section 32 Vendors
- Disclosure Statement
- Constant communication with your Agent
- Preparation of contracts of sale
- Exchange of contracts
- Liability insurance
- Working with your bank or finance broker
- Lender communication
- Signing off the transfer of the property upon settlement
- Settlement process
- Any other elements of conveyancing you require
As the trusted experts in conveyancing and solicitor for selling house online, Mr Conveyancer helps to ensure the legal transfer of property ownership is seamless for both the buyer and the seller.
Are you ready to sell your property and need quality legal support for your conveyancing? Get in touch today and explore our quality service and our transparent fixed price conveyancing solutions. We will help you save time and money. Click here to contact us today and explore our quality service and legal conveyancing solutions. Your property deserves the assistance, quality and skill that we offer.
Thinking of selling your property?
It’s natural to be concerned. Starting from looking for a good real estate agent, getting the right price and safe completion of transactions, one has to worry about a lot of things.
Here, at Mr Conveyancer, you don’t have to weigh yourself down with all these overwhelming scenarios. Because we’ll be right beside you through each step of the process.
No doubt, you want the best deal for your property. Being a law firm, specializing in real estate legal matters, we can provide you with the best conveyancing lawyers and conveyancing solicitors in Melbourne.
Choosing The Best Solicitor When Conveyancing Melbourne
- Suitable fees You might want to research a bit about the fees of conveyancing services in Melbourne. Not all high-priced conveyancer will provide a better quality service and vice-versa.
- Client’s recommendation Check the solicitor’s website for a better understanding of their clients’ experience. It will help you to get a rough idea if they’re providing quality service.
- Communication skills You need a solicitor who can communicate all the details with you. Their property conveyancing services must include explaining all the procedures and updates to you.
How We Take The Stress Out of Selling Property
For Melbourne based conveyancing, we’ve established ourselves as a reliable source of assistance. Our focus is on helping you relax while we handle your dealings for you.
We practice property law accurately. So, our valued clients feel relieved knowing they are in secure hands.
This is how our licensed conveyancing specialists can help you out with your concern:
- Fixed-fees We provide high-quality services with fixed fees. With our free quote policy, you don’t have to worry about any hidden cost.
- Legal advice All the necessary advice for conveyancing and property’s safety will be provided to you without any vague assurance.
- Timely and proper service You’ll get appropriate services and legal advice from our accomplished property lawyers.
- Complete property conveyancing services We’ll be there to assist you from boosting your Contract of Sale till completion of Sale. You’ll get an out-and-out service from us.
- Clarity in communication We’ll be in touch with you 24/7. Your complete understanding of the process is one of our top priorities.
- Effortless conveyancing Our skilled professionals are committed to giving their best to convert your property transaction into a smooth and easy conveyancing process.
With us, you’ll receive a standard service and accurate pricing. Our team has years of experience in the field, so we’re well-versed with all legal technicalities involved.
How to Prepare For Selling A Property
Ready to sell your property?
Start preparing to grab the best deal available. By following the advice of our experts, you can ensure safe and secure conveyancing.
For a little guidance, check out the list below.
- Instruct your conveyancing lawyer Whenever you’re ready to sell and got a preferable offer, give a heads up to your solicitor. That will help keep the process going on a regular pace.
- Provide answers for basic inquiries Provide your conveyancer with the answers the potential buyer may have about your property. Give genuine answers when answering sensitive issues like any controversy involving the property.
- Clear off your mortgage Clear all the due payments of your mortgage before signing any contract.
- Exchanging contract If you and the buyer agree with all the clauses mentioned in your contracts, soon your conveyancer will arrange for exchanging the contract.
Soon after the completion of contract exchange, you’ll get the buyer’s deposit in your bank account. However, you’ll still be the owner of the property until the completion of the procedure. Once you hand over the ownership on your agreed date, the transition will be complete.
And just like that, your property is sold!
We have all the resources and skills to ensure your comfort when it comes to buying or selling any property, be it a commercial property or otherwise. Our crews are here to deliver you the best deal and a cost-effective service around the Melbourne CBD.
If you’re having trouble seeking the best conveyancing Victoria service, you can find us here