Property purchase and sale
Property purchase & sale in Victoria can be stress-free when assisted by competent legal professionals. Coupled with different types of properties, there are section 32s, contracts of sale, and much more to review. With laws that protect and obligate both the buyer and seller, it becomes a rather cumbersome process for someone who should only be focusing on the excitement of what is next in their property journey.
At Mr Conveyancer we will take into account your considerations, circumstances, custom requirements and legal obligations. Putting your interests at the front, we will help make sure you understand your rights and duties.
How we can help you:
For the Seller
Our seller-centric help includes:
- Reviewing and assisting you with any pre-sale queries;
- Connecting with allied services (local authorities, council and courts) to gather information statements for Section 32;
- Helping you in finalising loans, taxes or mortgages outstanding on your property;
- Legally vesting any caveats, covenants and easements against your property; and
- Finally, drafting an attractive and quality Section 32 Vendor Statement, covering all details in a clear-cut manner.
We will review the purchaser’s Contract of Sale, negotiate any special conditions, and align it with your future interests, and suggest any realistic improvements.
For the Buyer
Our assistance to buyers include:
- Understanding your requirements and limitations based on our experience, and helping you narrow down from a sea of property choices;
- Legally empowering you through all property deals (off-the-plan, apartments, rural house, etc.);
- Giving a legal angle on the property, based on our investigation;
- Clearly explaining the property’s prospects (Dual Occupancy, Expansions, etc).;
- Scrutinising the vendor’s Section 32 for potential red flags;
- Integrating your best interests, rights and financial obligations into a Contract of Sale proposal to the seller;
- Taking care of all the obligations surrounding loans, insurance, taxes and stamp duty.
Give us a call today. Given our wide acclaim for efficiency, quick turnarounds and commercially viable solutions, we take care of your interests as our own.
Mr Conveyancer is here to offer a complete solution to meet your needs. We have a ‘can do’ attitude and understand that timely and professional attention to detail is required for the best property transaction outcome. We will help you save time and money. Click here to contact us today and explore our quality service and legal conveyancing solutions. Your property deserves the assistance, quality and skill that we offer.