Criminal Lawyer Melbourne
As well as legal property conveyancing, we work closely with Shane McClure – Lawyer & Mediator, who is approachable and has a keen interest in getting to know you and your legal needs. You will find Shane McClure and his team to be accessible and willing to work closely with you to develop a relationship and progress your goals.
Being charged with a criminal offence is a very serious matter that could affect the rest of your life if not dealt with properly. You can get a criminal record and there are serious penalties, such as fines and jail time, depending on the seriousness of the offence. However, relying on the services of an experienced criminal lawyer can help minimise the consequences.
Depending on the seriousness of the offence or even if you are falsely accused, you may face severe reprimand from the law. If you find yourself in such a situation, you MUST opt for an experienced and practical criminal lawyer in Victoria, to help you through the legal procedure.
HERE’S WHAT SHANE MCCLURE DOES
As a criminal lawyer in Victoria, Shane McClure is personally committed to each of his clients. Shane scrutinises the evidence, leads people through their options and elaborate paperwork, and ultimately provides the best solution to their issue.
As soon as you call Shane’s office, they will immediately draw your case profile and draft up options based on 10+ years of experience in multiple Victorian courts. Shane recognises that being charged with a criminal offence is a serious matter and they will provide you with a detailed and realistic roadmap and stick with you until the end.
WHAT TYPE OF CASES DOES SHANE MCCLURE TAKE ON?
Whether you have been charged with drink driving, drug possession, theft, shoplifting, assault, carrying a weapon or breaking and entering, Shane can help. Shane has a strong knowledge of applicable laws and will be able to explain these to you in plan, understandable English.
• Summary and Indictable charges
• Aggravated Break and Enter,
• Assault occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm.
• Assault Police
• Breach of Intervention Order
• Break and Enter
• Centrelink Offences
• Contempt of Court,
• Contravene Family Violence Intervention Order
• Contravene Personal Safety Intervention Order
• Cyber Fraud
• Documents Containing Threats
• Dangerous Driving,
• Drink Driving,
• Drive whilst Disqualified,
• Drug Charges
• Drug offences Drug Supply and Trafficking offences,
• Drug Possession,
• Firearms and weapons
• Independent Broad-based Anti-Corruption Commission investigations and hearings (IBAC)
• Intentionally or recklessly cause injury
• Intentionally or recklessly cause serious injury
• Destroy property
• Hoon laws
• Intervention Orders,
• Kidnapping – Take/detain person for advantage
• Offensive Conduct
• Perverting the Course of Justice
• Police Pursuit
• Proceeds of Crime
• Possess Housebreaking Implements
• Receiving stolen goods
• Resist Arrest or hinder police
• Robbery in company and armed robbery
• Sex offences
• Soliciting Prostitution
• Stolen Property,
• Unlawful Entry
• Using Intoxicating Substance to Commit an Indictable Offence
• Use Carriage Service to Menace
• Weapons offences.
Shane also does bail applications and appeals against severity of sentence.
Shane regularly does pleas of guilty to charges, and will negotiate with the Police and Director of Public Prosecutions to reduce charges and amend statement of facts where applicable.
Shane McClure provides a wide range of services for clients in need of sound and effective legal advice. Whilst he can also be a sophisticated, trial ready and aggressive lawyer, he is also a mediator, and works hard to understand your story in order to provide representation you can rely on when you need it most. Click here to contact Shane McClure and make an enquiry. Shane McClure has the understanding and compassion to help you move forward into the future.