At Mr Conveyancer we can advise you in relation to your proposed or existing mortgage, including:
• general mortgage advice
• preparation of mortgage and loan documents
• witnessing mortgage documents and supplying Solicitors Certificates
• Advise to seniors and elderly people about reverse mortgages
• Mortgage broking services available.
• Disputes with mortgagees
• Documentation for loans within families
• Loan application assistance
• Discharging paid out mortgages
• Arranging and attending settlements
• Advise relating to security over personal property
• Advice and assistance in relation to private lending
We will take great care to ensure that the exact mortgage agreement provided by your lender is you understand it to be. We will explain it in plain English and go through all of the questions you might have, and even the ones you don’t. If the mortgage is not what you understand it to be, we will help you liaise with your lender to change the documents to ensure they are to your satisfaction in the circumstances.
Mortgages are complex documents and they have long-term ramifications. We will ensure you are made aware of any short and long term risks to better understand the decisions you are making.
Signing mortgage documents can be a very daunting part of buying a house. As part of the conveyancing process, we will be happy to go through any mortgage documents with you and explain them to you. Additional fees may be applicable.
We recommend you contact us well before settlement, and especially when a mortgage is involved.
Mr Conveyancer is here to offer a complete solution to meet your needs. We have a ‘can do’ attitude and understand that timely and professional attention to detail is required for the best property transaction outcome. We will help you save time and money. Click here to contact us today and explore our quality service and legal conveyancing solutions. Your property deserves the assistance, quality and skill that we offer.