Fixed Fee Conveyancing Melbourne
Buying or selling a home is one of the largest financial transactions you will ever undertake. That is why at Mr Conveyancer we understand that you want the smoothest services, that ensure the best possible outcome and at an affordable price. Fixed fee conveyancing enables us to provide this service to you, whilst also providing an upfront and clear cost. No hidden charges, no unexpected changes.
When you work with us we will provide excellent customer service, a fixed fee competitive price, and a process that is clear and straight forward from start to finish.
What is Fixed Fee Conveyancing?
Historically, conveyancing is performed on a time plus cost basis. This means, you would pay a solicitor an hourly rate to do your conveyancing and be charged for any other costs or expenses that occurred during the process. As you can imagine, this can mean a pricey and often unknown final invoice.
During a fixed fee conveyancing service, we are able to estimate the time that the solicitor will spend on your transaction, the actions that are required, and other associated business expenses. This allows us to give you an upfront quote on the cost of our conveyancing services. Which in turn means that you can have confidence, certainty and peace of mind when actioning the sale or purchase of your property.
What are the benefits of Fixed Fee Conveyancing?
There are many benefits to flat fee conveyancing, including:
- You’ll have certainty on price;
- We are incentivised to get the job done promptly and professionally;
- With a conveyancing lawyer, you will also have access to legal advice should you need it.
One of the ways we are able to keep our costs low and offer a fixed fee service, is by having this service provided online.
We’re committed to a streamlined and efficient conveyancing service that goes above and beyond to offer a personalised approach to legal and conveyancing work.
We are here to give our clients stress-free conveyancing when buying and selling property. With a comfortable fit for any budget, our experienced team will keep you up to date from start to settlement.
- Full updates and letters in plain English so you always know what’s happening.
- We deal with your real estate agent and other parties, with common sense, so you don’t suffer any delays.
- Productive thinking lawyers, so we can advise you of what could go wrong with your transaction and being local helps a lot!
- We’ve got connections for finance, so if you’re denied somewhere else at the last moment, you still have other options available quickly.
- Real conversations with people who have gone through the same transactions as you and understand the stress and frustration it can bring.
All costs will be clear to you from day one. Be cautious of conveyancers who offer low headline fees as they may surprise you with additional charges in the final invoice.
What is included in my Fixed Fee?
For a precise quotation specific to your property transaction, we recommend you contact us. But to give you an idea of what may be included in your fixed fee:
- Pre-purchase advice from qualified professionals.
- All relevant conveyancing tasks.
- All office costs (postage, faxes, phone calls, photocopying) that form part f the conveyancing work.
- Booking of settlement with your bank or lender.
- Preparation of Notices of Disposition.
- Answers to any questions you have.
- Qualified legal advice.
- You will not be expected to pay extra for postage, faxes, reading emails, sending emails or per minute charges.
Property transactions can be complicated but with a flat fee, the conveyancing side can be simple. Unlike with a hourly rate model, a fixed fee solicitor is motivated to handle the transfer of your property as expertly and efficiently as possible.
At Mr. Conveyancer, we believe in transparent pricing with no surprises. You will know precisely what our fees are and when they are charged.
NOTE: Circumstances may sometimes arise where legal work is required that is beyond what is included in our fixed-fee service. We reserve the right to charge additional costs in such circumstances.
How it works
1. Get in touch for a quote
To get a quote you can:
- Fill out our online form here;
- Give us a call on 1800 549 836;
- Book a call here;
- Or email us at email@example.com
2. Information about you and your transaction
After you have received the quote for your fixed fee transaction, we will send you a follow up email with next steps and extra information.
In the email you will be given options for disclosing your information. All you need to do is choose how you would like to tell us about yourself and your property transaction, and action accordingly.
3. We get started
After all necessary information has been obtained, we get started. You can sit back because we have got the rest covered. We will be sure to let you know if we need any more information or action from you.
Your property deserves the assistance, quality and skill that we offer. Get in touch today, for a quote on your fixed fee conveyancing service which will enable you to buy or sell your property with ease and peace of mind.