Conveyancing fees for buying a house
At Mr Conveyancer we offer fixed fees for conveyancing purchase and sales based on our knowledge and experience. If your transaction changes from a standard conveyance to something more complex, we will still save you time and money with our incredible value and care in resolving your matter to the utmost of your satisfaction.
When purchasing or selling a house you will have the following fees:
- Cost of new house, if purchasing.
- Real Estate Agents fees, if selling.
- Legal Conveyancing Professional Fees and Disbursement costs including the cost for any property search certificates that we have to order on your behalf.
- Bank fees including loan establishment costs, and payment of the banks legal fees.
- You will also incur other variable charges that you will need to budget for such as insurance, removalists, service connection fees, rate adjustments, and the like.