conveyancing fees quote in melbourne
Buying or selling a property is a big deal for all parties involved. The act of transferring property from one party to another involves several complicated legal sections, clauses and regulations. Oftentimes the law can be quite cumbersome for the inexperienced, so to save your property from future harm, it’s wise to hire professionals specially qualified through rigorous practice.
Mr Conveyancer offers a highly competitive and quality service, and our fees are expressed before a contract has been entered into, as a ‘quote’.
Factors affecting a Conveyancing Fees Quote in Melbourne
A quote for conveyancing services is given to our clients right at the beginning. Apart from how unique the particular scenario is, certain key factors contribute to preparing the quote:
- The value of the property.
- The type of the property—for example, whether it is a dual occupancy project or an off-the-plan project.
- How much work will be involved in your particular transaction.
- The conveyancer
- There might be certain expenses which may arise to fulfil individual research and legal issues. As a part of being faithful to our customers, we at Mr Conveyancer keep all fees totally transparent.
We keep our services very competitive and highly cost-effective so that our clients always choose us.
Estimation of the Quote
Our Conveyancing fees quote has several inclusions and exclusions.
- Preparation of the transfer.
- Preparation of the statement of adjustments.
- Legal advice including instructions for our client, depending on the information provided and the transaction.
- Depending on the parties’ individual requests, correspondence with your lender or broker.
- Preparation of any mandatory notices.
- All other legal formalities throughout the transaction process for the final settlement of the property transfer.
- Constant information being provided to ensure our clients are up to date at every stage of their matter.
- Expenses regarding additional work requested by you or other parties related to you, affecting the transaction.
- External costs such as removalists, and additional third-party services you require.
We duly comply with all costs disclosure requirements and provide an early quote to our clients, to help them plan for the process ahead. You can rest easy as our solicitors always work with total transparency and clarity with our clients.
Mr Conveyancer is here to offer a complete solution to meet your needs. We have a ‘can do’ attitude and understand that timely and professional attention to detail is required for the best property transaction outcome. We will help you save time and money. Click here to contact us today and explore our quality service and legal conveyancing solutions. Your property deserves the assistance, quality and skill that we offer.