Buying property and want to ensure you are protected, and also getting a good deal on your conveyancing?
Let us help you with a seamless settlement when buying a home or property. If you are interested in purchasing or are about to buy a property, contact us before signing any documentation. We can provide advice on Vendor’s Statements (Section 32) and Contract of Sale on a quick turnaround basis.
From first home buyers to experienced investors, we take the headache out of purchasing a property and provide a simple and transparent purchase. With our extensive legal experience, we understand how to offer reliable and smooth conveyancing transactions of the highest quality.
We take care of all your conveyancing needs including professional advice, preparation and contract exchange, dealing with lenders, settlement and administration – providing a stress-free experience for our clients.
Our conveyancing services are tailored to your needs, so whether you are buying or selling for the first time or you are a seasoned investor, all of your conveyancing needs are included in the one transparent fee.
At Mr Conveyancer, we believe that buying or selling a property doesn’t need to be a minefield and offer a comprehensive range of services for our clients across Victoria.
Features of Mr Conveyancer
Experienced lawyers and law clerks
Quality legal services
Fixed fee conveyancing (no surprises)
Fast and simple settlement
Mr Conveyancer is here to offer a complete solution to meet your needs. We have a ‘can do’ attitude and understand that timely and professional attention to detail is required for the best property transaction outcome. We will help you save time and money. Click here to contact us today and explore our quality service and legal conveyancing solutions. Your property deserves the assistance, quality and skill that we offer.
How We Improve the Contract For our Conveyancing Melbourne Clients?
We aim to provide our clients with the protection they need before they sign any legal documents. Whether you are a new buyer or a professional investor, our plan is designed to serve you in the best way possible.
Expert Conveyancing Solicitors
It’s crucial to get your legal documents reviewed during property conveyancing. Being a part of a law firm, our skilled conveyancing solicitors are trained to give you all the necessary legal advices you need on your contract of sale and the Vendor’s Statement (Section 32).
We aim to facilitate a hectic and painstaking process of buying properties into a simple and transparent one for our valued clients. Our years of experience in the legal field has enabled us to provide you with effortless and hassle-free conveyancing transactions.
Since we understand your needs, we arrange your conveyancing according to that. To avoid running into any legal difficulties or signing a critical clause, we walk you through every detail of the contract to ensure your protection.
Buying properties comes with a lot of steps. Each step can cost you money if you’re not organized about it. We care about your hard-earned money, therefore we provide a full conveyancing solution at affordable prices. All our fees are transparent and we offer a free quote too!
We don’t want you to miss out on the hottest deal! Therefore, you’ll always get a quick response from us, every single time. From reviewing documents to transaction and settlement, we can take care of it all. Remember, we’re just a call away!
How We Take the Stress Out of Buying a Property?
Procedures for buying a Melbourne based property doesn’t have to so difficult anymore.
Our licensed conveyancing experts will do all the work on your behalf.
We focus on making conveyancing easy for our clients and making them feel comfortable with legal procedures.
Conveyancing and Property: What Can You Expect From Us?
- Legal advice You will get proper legal advice needed for smooth conveyancing from our property lawyers.
- Preparation We’ll prepare for the necessary steps for property transactions and contact exchange.
- Dealing You don’t need to bother about dealing with the lenders. Our conveyancing service in Melbourne covers all the dealings of clients.
- Settlement After doing all the inside work, we complete the settlement for you too. We’ll keep updating you about the ongoing progress and advice you the best options available.
With us, you have zero reasons to be worried and we are determined to keep it that way!
How To Prepare for Conveyancing in Melbourne?
Buying a property and preparing for it can feel overwhelming. But if you can take effective decisions on time, it will save you a lot of hassle.
- Get a Conveyancer When you’ve decided on buying a property, the first thing should be contacting a conveyancer. The conveyancer will start preparation for your conveyancing.
- Research They will conduct thorough research on the details of the property to check if there are any potential breaches in property law.
- Taking care of money transactions The conveyancer helps you deposit your money in a trusted account. They also calculate the rates and taxes, and any other matter that adds to your check. Hence, they’ll take complete care of your property transaction.
- Signing When the exchange contracts are ready, your conveyancer will send you the document containing all the information and clause for signing.
After the signing, voila! You are all set for conveyancing! Your conveyancer will help you with your settlement too.
Ready To Buy Your Dream Property?
Mr Conveyancer is a prominent name that’s sure to come up when you talk about conveyancing Victoria and around Melbourne CBD. We are a trusted group of conveyancers, ready to help you with our property conveyancing services.
From finding a commercial property to dealing with a real estate agent and settlements, contact us today.