World Class Conveyancing
Guided by our Principal Lawyer, we offer world class conveyancing. We’re here to help you buy and sell your home or business across Melbourne and throughout Victoria, worry-free . We are not average. We’re a dynamic team of Melbourne lawyers, solicitors and conveyancers who always work with a caring approach, focussed on assisting our valued clients by providing world-class legal services.
And being a law firm, our lawyers also assist with other legal disputes, so if things get tricky, we won’t send you anywhere else in Melbourne, we will have full knowledge of your matter and help you to achieve your desired outcome, whilst you rest-assured we continue to offer you a complete world class solution.
- Preparing and completing all the necessary paperwork, including Vendors Disclosure Section 32 statements, necessary contracts of sale and other documents.
- Carrying out property searches and inspections.
- Making sure you understand your rights and obligations.
- Liaising with your real estate agent, banks, and other third parties.
- Working to ensure your settlement is completed on time.
- At all times keeping you up to date with what’s going on.
We offer the following property law services online in Melbourne and Victoria:
- Purchase and sale of property
- Purchase and sale of business
- Residential properties
- Investment properties
- Commercial and large-scale development properties
- Title Search Requests
- Transfer of Ownership
- Survivorship Applications
- Document Preparation
Our world class team provide peace of mind for buyers and sellers and take great pride in providing a top notch, premium level of service.
Before you sign up with the ‘cheap’ option who have already offered you a ‘discount’, experience our world class, fixed fee team. By the way, did you know that as we are more than just conveyancers in Melbourne our property lawyers will help you in your property transaction no matter what complication arises. We will help you save money and save time with our top notch team. If any issues with your transaction do arise, our team will help sort it all out for you, and because we’re lawyers we’ll make sure your contracts are robust and you are protected in the first place.
We are here to offer a complete solution to meet your needs. We have a ‘can do’ attitude and understand that timely and professional attention to detail is required for the best property transaction outcome. We will help you save time and money. Click here to contact us today and explore our quality service and legal conveyancing solutions. Your property deserves the assistance, quality and skill that we offer.